Aug 28, 2014

Fan Expo: Day 1 of 4

Fan Expo is taking place in Toronto and covers vendors, events, panels for five genres including comics, sci-fi, horror, anime, and gaming. A great perk? The cosplay! I rushed over after work to line up and get my tickets. 

I had the opportunity to take pics of quite a few cosplayers that I got to take pics of. Apparently Saturday (Day 3) will be a big day. 


Here are my other photos:


Steampunk Ariel from The Little Mermaid


Sonico

Luffy from One Piece

The Scooby Doo Crew

Female Victor Zsasz

Skull Kid from Majora's Mask; Legend of Zelda

Ghostbusters

Lego Movie



Batman

 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on cosplay


No comments:

Post a Comment