Feb 9, 2014

Blue and Yellow Bridal Shower

I've been practicing with my SLR camera as much as possible recently. I've gotten better with taking macro photos with bokeh effect, however, "scenery" photos are much more challenging. I have an upcoming trip to Asia; so I want to be able to take good scenic photos. 

I used the program Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 to fix the highlights, shadows, and exposure. 





Cupcakes from the maid of honour. These were all home-made!




Pumpernickle bread with spinach dip. Delicious!



Madlibs bridal shower game:



Cheers!
 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on photography.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and inspiring sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog!

    Feel free to visit my blog as well! You will find topics such as NYC Fashion, health, beauty, personal growth and motivation between others! <3

    Diana

    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com

    New Blog Post: 15 Things Every woman Must Have

    ReplyDelete