Sep 23, 2013

Female Group Costumes




Myself and my girlfriends plan to go out for Halloween together. We had been browsing different female "group" costume ideas. We wanted something simple and something everybody wanted to do. I thought the most brilliant idea was actually female Batman villains.


Mario Party


Female Characters of Batman






Disney Characters

Disney Villains
{Cruella de vil, Ursula, Maleficint, Snow White Evil Queen, Evil Stepmother (Cinderella)}


Disney Zombie Characters

Loofahs


 
Loofahs (the duckie accessory is cute!)

Powerpuff Girls



My Little Pony

My Little Pony (awesome) cosplay!

Despicable Me

 

Costumes in Three


{ Snowwoman / Blind Mice }

Three Blind Mice


{Blind Mice}

Ninja Turtles


 


The Many Faces of Lady Gaga



Disney Fairies Group Costume


 
To receive updates, follow me on InstagramTwitter and on Facebook.
You can also subscribe to this blog via BlogLovin.

See more posts on cosplay

1 comment:

  1. Well, I believe you picked to right costumes.

    ReplyDelete